March 13, 2012

Study Period? What Study period?

After a week of studying hard for finals, reading period finally came around. Instead of some rain to keep me motivated to bury my head in a physics book, the sun came out and the thermometer read 60 degrees. Now, with the sun out in full force, it would be hard to stay inside if it was ten degrees. Sixty – there was no question as to what I was doing that day – I was going slacklining!


After setting up the line, which is a tensioned piece of webbing, it was like the suburban construction boom. Build it and they came – by the droves.


Apparently everyone else’s reserve for studying was about as thin as mine. After one person from the engineering building saw us, I think the entire place cleared out. After some amazing feats of balance and some hilarious spills into the spring mud, I might be ready to study hard tomorrow. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment