April 6, 2012

Sketchy? Naw!


During our climbing adventure, Hannah and I met another climber briefly who said that he was coming up to Rumney and we were welcome to join him. We said of course we would and traded numbers. We planned on going up until Hannah hurt herself, so then I was stuck going alone with someone I had never met. Thankfully, I was able to talk Andrew to come along and it ended up being a great day of climbing.
Some of greatest experiences have been trying new sports with new people. My motto is to always take advantage of an offer to try a new sport. We climbed some 8's, 9's and tens but before I could get too carried away, Andrew had to get back to campus. He is a math major, and unfortunately had a problem set due. One thing is for sure - I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment