June 13, 2012

The Ultimate DIY!!

Two years ago in high school started an obsession. I loved stand up paddle boarding (SUPing) and wanted to get into longer distance paddles, but really didn't want to buy a board per say. I discovered hollow wood SUPs on an online discussion panel and I just about jumped with excitement. THIS was something that I could definitely do. I downloaded all the necessary design tools and got to work making my tourboard. Before long though, I realized that I just didn't have the space to do such a big project. The project then went on the back burner, but as soon as I saw the shop here at school, I knew that it needed to be rekindled. Finally, here I am with a final project. I took lots of pictures along the way and even made a how to pamphlet for future SUPers! Video to come!



SUP on!

No comments:

Post a Comment